Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild
LavCat,Nov 28 2004, 09:04 PM Wrote:Mongo, had I seen this thread before now, I would have logged on to help.  Thank you for posting something.  I admit that I was feeling ill used and angry with you last night, and at the time had no plans to play on Tichondrius ever again.

Yes, I felt awful about what happened last night, which is why I decided to get the guild charter thing done right away to make sure something like it didn't happen again. Again, I apologize profusely for my lack of communication. It's one of those situations where I had had a lot of discussion with others in the chat channel and that somehow translated to my brain that "everyone" knew what was going on. Where are those darned engineers with their telepathy nodes anyway? I hope that you do continue to play with us on Tichondrius. I look forward to punting those filthy gnomes off the continent with your help and those of fellow Lurkers.

Messages In This Thread
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 03:46 AM
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by MongoJerry - 11-29-2004, 04:45 AM