Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild
MongoJerry,Nov 28 2004, 05:09 PM Wrote:Due a great deal of help from our friends on the Stormrage server, I can now announce that the Lurking Loungers has been officially established on Tichondrius!  Thanks for all the help everyone!
[right][snapback]61434[/snapback][/right]

Mongo, had I seen this thread before now, I would have logged on to help. Thank you for posting something. I admit that I was feeling ill used and angry with you last night, and at the time had no plans to play on Tichondrius ever again.

In the five months or so that I was in the beta I cannot recall one guild related unpleasantness or aspersion, except from my child (which is OK, or at least is to be expected). Not one. I had hoped retail could have been no different.

I agree a better time to have announced your plans on the forum would have been before someone bought the charter. And I still prefer the name of "Lurkers", although I could have been induced to select something else had anyone responded negatively to my two earlier posts. If we did not have consensus, perhaps we should have had a simple vote? As site administrator I believe that you could have made a poll.

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Messages In This Thread
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 03:46 AM
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by LavCat - 11-29-2004, 04:04 AM