Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild
MongoJerry,Nov 28 2004, 04:35 AM Wrote:  But it's time for the waiting to end, so let's get all get together tomorrow starting at noon PST and get this charter signed.  Any help from people on other servers would be greatly appreciated.  If you would like to help, make a Tauren character and join the chat channel "Lurkers", and I'll bring the charter to you.  Please remember that you'll need to stay until the charter gets turned in.  I'm hoping that we can get this all taken care of quickly and have ourselves a Lurking Loungers guild on Tichondrius.
[right][snapback]61395[/snapback][/right]

Hey, that works for me. I was going to start a PvP Horde Char and I can do 2pm Central time. I'm setting an alarm clock right now so I don't forget. :)

Edit: Are we talking Sunday (today) or Monday? Monday aint happening. Today can. And as long as we're at it, if I have a char that can get to, and hang out in Thunder Bluff is that good enough?

Edit 2: Well if I would have read the short description or not gotten distracted by the grocery list or something like that I wouldn't have the confusion.....
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by Kevin - 11-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Organizing the Tichondrius Lurking Loungers Guild - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 03:46 AM