Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff
Hail,

Patrick_A,Nov 25 2004, 07:18 AM Wrote:...
Same goes to Lord_Olf, it seems he spend all night and day on these forums, 03:10 AM, 06:20 AM?  What, did you wake up at 6:20, or did you pull an all-nighter to continue complaining?  I dont even own the damn game, I go over to my friend's house on weekends occasionaly... 

And what are you doing talking about spelling and grammar and argueing about what is talked about in English Language Arts, this forum is about Diablo only, try using the search engine. - Sound familure?
-I know Im a bad speller..

Thanks,
Patrick.
[right][snapback]61204[/snapback][/right]

as adeyke pointed out: different time zones for different people. I sure don't stay up all night to complain, I have better things to do.

As Griselda said, what happened here was that your thread started a discussion about basic Lounge behaviour. Aside from my first reply, nothing of that was aimed at you - threaded view makes that obvious. So, you made a "newbie" mistake, I pointed it out to you, that's all. Nothing happened, no harm done.

And about spelling, grammar and the like:
As Griselda also said in another context, if you let it slip by one time, there'll be a lot of next times. To me, making my post readable is just basic decency. Also, I tend to ignore posts that are full of sloppy grammar and gross misspellings.

Again, this is not to flame you, just to explain. If we were ignorant of how people posted here, the Lounge would deteriorate into just another forum, which we don't want to see happen. That''s why where taking a more consequent approach to this than other gaming sites. We just don't want to have to sort through pages of posts just to find some that are decipherable, the rest "leet speak" or just plain rubbish.

That being said, again, welcome to the Lounge. If you can't or don't want to agree with our philosophy, I hope you'll find another place more to your liking. If you're willing to adapt, you'll find this a great place to hang out.

Take care,

Lord_Olf

"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea

Messages In This Thread
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Lord_Olf - 11-25-2004, 12:02 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 12-08-2004, 01:31 AM