Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play?
Artega,Nov 22 2004, 04:41 PM Wrote:Wasn't wild about the Herbalism bonus, but I made it work just the same, and it fits the theme of the Tauren (though I don't picture them as being farmers.)
[right][snapback]60813[/snapback][/right]
Herbalism != farming, especially with how herbalism works in the game. You aren't planting the crops and then harvesting them in the safety of your back yard; you are simply harvesting what you stumble across. I too think it works quite well with the theme of the Tauren; instead of relying on "citified" ways of healing/buffing, it's a more natural approach. Let those alliance fools play with their metals and gunpowder and weird engineering in their cramped, crowded and closed-in cities. I'll take the wide open plains over that any day of the week. :P :D

Edit: BTW, I really, really dislike having the Tauren females doing the river dance. I like the male Tauren dance, but the river dance just doesn't seem to match with it. Maybe that's why I do all my dancing in ghost wolf form. ;)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play? - by Guest - 11-21-2004, 04:29 AM
Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play? - by Treesh - 11-22-2004, 10:53 PM