Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff
Ho ho ho...
Slowly now.

variant 1:
-----------

All that he was saying was: 'and FAQ's that I don't care about.'

He was NOT saying 'and the FAQ, which I don't care about.'
If we take the time to write out what he said, we will see that it was actually
'and frequently asked questions I do not care about.' Which means that he doesn't care about all of the frequently asked questions (nor do I).
So - it's perfectly ok if someone isn't interested in ALL frequently asked questions, and I doubt you are. ;)

variant 2:
-----------

He was referring to the pointers to the rules and to the pointers to the FAQ when he said:
'with useless information about the rules and FAQ's that I dont care about.'

Then, your threat that he might get banned seems to be in place here.

variant 3:
-----------

He was referring to his search results, and that most of the results were irrelevant, thus he 'didn't care':
'I searched for Sigons in the search engine, ans the results were useless! All but 1, people like you have replied with useless information about the rules and FAQ's that I dont care about.'

I know the chances for this are kinda slim, but we can't be so sure yet.
And furthermore, isn't it sad that he got mainly results in which people only directed to the search engine and the rules and the FAQ, instead of results that were on the topic 'sigons' ? I mean, I know that this could be due to the search words he typed, but then again, this thread looks like it's would bring up such pointers in a search for 'sigons', too. So wouldn't it be best to just ignore people that (it seems) we cannot stand, instead of constantly showing them the rules and telling them to adapt? :huh: I'm just speculating here.
By all means I seriously pondered whether I should really post this, after I finished writing. My post tends to fall in the same category, but perhaps it does help a bit, so I thought it maybe worth it.
Anyways, let's see what he says.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Fragbait - 11-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 12-08-2004, 01:31 AM