What can change the nature of a man?
Quote:And Grace isn't really a love interest, at least, not that I noticed. Sure, her ending dialogue changes that (assuming you get the "good" ending), but she is never overly ga-ga over you. And I'd rather have Annah, anyway. I'm a wild guy inside, so I guess I'm attracted to wild girls

Grace promises to travel to the depths of the Nine Hells to search for you - if that ain't "ga-ga", I don't know what is ;) But, yeah, I was always more of an Annah person myself and she is also the one with whom can advance the farthest... I get the feeling by the end that Grace is just a truly great friend with you (like Morte, Dak'kon, Nordom, etc.).

Quote:No, dammit! Morte! Gracie! Dak'kon! Who will take care of poor Nordom? He can't be left to roam the streets of Sigil alone...

Well, they (actually, I'm nut sure about Vhailor) all say they're going to search for you in the Blood War so it kinda does give "epilogues" for all of them. Then, to give epilogues involving the search for TNO (successful? not successful?) would take away from the poignant thrust of the ending.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London

Messages In This Thread
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Kharohz - 04-05-2003, 03:03 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 03:35 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-05-2003, 06:12 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 09:27 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Mithrandir - 04-06-2003, 01:20 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Quark - 04-06-2003, 03:04 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Dani - 04-06-2003, 03:08 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-10-2003, 01:54 AM