Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff
Hail,

from the forum rules:

"Prevent duplicate postings.
In other words, before you go and post about a topic, make sure that the topic hasn't already been discussed within the last few days' worth of postings. The Lounge forum also has a search engine if you're asking a rather rare or esoteric question. That's what the archives are for in the technical or strategy forums - to allow for searches for old material. After you've looked around and could not find anything related to your question/topic, fire away!"

One thread about Sigon's would have been enough.

Also, this is not a trade forum, and item evaluation is also not done here.

So, I doub't you'll get an answer different from "play the game, and good luck finding some Sigon's equipment" - or find other stuff and try to trade for it. But, again, I don't think someone is coming up with an answer like "X perfect gems will buy you Y part of the Sigon set".

That aside, welcome to the lounge!

Take care,

Lord_Olf
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea

Messages In This Thread
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-13-2004, 05:51 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Lord_Olf - 11-13-2004, 09:42 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 05:18 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:34 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-25-2004, 11:36 PM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 11-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Where can I find or how can I get Sigons stuff - by Guest - 12-08-2004, 01:31 AM