What can change the nature of a man?
I wonder what would happen if you killed both Vhailor and Ignus before entering the Fortress. Who would The Transcendent One summon up then?

And Grace isn't really a love interest, at least, not that I noticed. Sure, her ending dialogue changes that (assuming you get the "good" ending), but she is never overly ga-ga over you. And I'd rather have Annah, anyway. I'm a wild guy inside, so I guess I'm attracted to wild girls ^_^

That, and she's a redhead :D

I took Vhailor with me because I like his character, and because he's a Mercykiller. That was probably my only real gripe about Torment: I couldn't become a Harmonium or Mercykiller! And Vhailor has the BEST voice of just about any NPC in any RPG I've ever heard. Only Jon Irenicus from BG2 (I've also heard him voice a recurring character in Cartoon Network's Grim and Evil Show series) can beat the coolness that is Vhailor. Morte takes second place for best voice acting (I typically use Morte or Vhailor for my BG characters, though the soundsets you can find for them lack the Weapon Ineffective and Critical Hit clips), and first place for funniest lines, especially his annoyed lines. Nordom takes third. I don't really like Annah or Grace's soundsets. Annah's accent sounds faked (probably is), and Grace is too... quiet or something. I can't put my finger on it, but her voice just sounds odd to me. Ignus sounds like a snake with his hissing, and some of Dak'kon's clips are long winded.

Vhailor definitely has solid melee skills, but with his abysmal 2 AC, he's rather easy to hit. But his being a Mercykiller makes up for all that :)

On a side note, it's kinda funny to talk to the Mercykillers in the Smoldering Corpse Bar about Vhailor when he's standing right next to you. They talk about Vhailor, but apparently don't notice that he is standing right beside you :lol:
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Kharohz - 04-05-2003, 03:03 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 03:35 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-05-2003, 06:12 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 09:27 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Quark - 04-06-2003, 03:04 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Dani - 04-06-2003, 03:08 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-10-2003, 01:54 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Solanalos - 07-27-2003, 12:52 PM