Have Blizzard dropped the ball?
Sounds like WoW is not for me.

Hocus,Nov 5 2004, 07:45 AM Wrote:The scary part of all this is that Blizzard only has eighteen days until release to fix or at least attempt to fix these issues and many others. Are we all going to be paying to play a beta ala Everquest and Star Wars Galaxies? Blizzard once claimed that they wanted to do a MMORPG right, and while WoW is probably a lot better than most MMORPG's on the market right now, it still has a long way to go. There's meant to be a big patch on the way, and while I'm hopeful it will resolve all or some of the issues, at this point I'm not feeling very optimistic at all.
[right][snapback]59336[/snapback][/right]

WoW doesn't seem better than other MMoRPG's right now.

Ahem. Where's the better part? Instanced missions? That concept was patched into my last mmorpg and I'm not impressed.

I'm not in the beta, and as I am on dial-up.. I'm not going to. 2.6 gigabytes is insane. Do-able over 2 weeks of dedicated download... but with failed downloads going around--I am not going to be in the stress test. Impossible.

Um. Has WoW done anything right? I'm only seeing a half-baked lame attempt of a mmorpg. Worse, not better, than any other start I've seen.

Messages In This Thread
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Hocus - 11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Treesh - 11-05-2004, 01:18 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Tal - 11-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Drasca - 11-05-2004, 03:44 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Bun-Bun - 11-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by MongoJerry - 11-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Have Blizzard dropped the ball? - by Crusader - 11-06-2004, 11:39 PM