Hey parents, what show is your kid hooked on?
ShadowHM,Sep 27 2004, 03:20 PM Wrote:The sons spent an utterly amazing number of hours playing that game this summer.  The card piles grew to unmanageable levels, what with all the "I need to make a new deck to try this combination out."

It was hard on newcomers to the cottage.  :o    They were relegated to bystander status while the 'regulars' carried on.  Every now and again I would have to boot them all outside, only to find the game played out on the deck instead. 

But any game that can hold the rapt attention of an age range from 8 to 18 is a good thing.  :D

And they scorn Yu-Gi-Oh too!  The only games that could rival Magic: The Gathering were crokinole and a very few standard card games.
[right][snapback]56576[/snapback][/right]

I'm hooked on Fillmore myself. Some ABC show about a "Safety patroller". I really shouldn't like it but I do. :D I play MTG also, and scorn Yu-gi- that other thing.
[Image: KenyaSig.png]

[wcip Wrote:Angel,Jul 2 2004, 11:19 AM]
unrealshadow13,Jul 2 2004, 11:02 AM Wrote:I find that a sorceress serves me better when doing MF runs. I have yet to find a useful niche for werewolves... They are a slow killer (imo) and my old werewolf always got owned in pvp.
Does that mean someone else owns your werewolf? How is that possible? He's on *your* account, isn't he?

Messages In This Thread
Hey parents, what show is your kid hooked on? - by Guest - 09-26-2004, 05:27 AM
Hey parents, what show is your kid hooked on? - by Nantuko_Primus - 09-28-2004, 12:24 AM