Dazed...
The whole pointof that post was a good story about precisely WHY YOU SHOULD NOT CHEAT!!!! Listen, this guy cheated, got his but kicked by someone (me) who uses no cheats and fought with a butt naked sorc, and threw a royal fit about it and called me a newb for not having any UBER hacked equipment. I'm sorry, but people like him are my number one target for ridicule when. How many of you people play(ed) BNM's way back in diablo? What was the ultimate honor for a BNM? To PK a cheater and then ridicule them endlessly. I appologize for the vulgar language, but the topic, I feel was acceptable.

Quote:. Pkilling (optional): Pkilling cheaters, and only cheaters, is encouraged. The reasons for this position are twofold. First, cheaters are SCUM and should be hunted and pkilled at every opportunity. However, we BNM's are an honorable sort and you should never pkill anyone below your current level. Also, you should try to talk some sense into the cheater and try to get him to abandon his lame ways before you lop off his ear. Second, for a BNM to pkill a cheater is the greatest insult possible. Just thinking of the possible taunts makes me giddy. If you do pkill a cheater, make sure you let him/her know just what sort of character took his lame ear. Oh man that'll burn 'em up. Hehehehe. Additionally, for a mage sporting cursed items to take the ear of a cheater is PURE SKILL. Something that lame-ass cheaters often lack. So it's really a fair fight. They got the hacks, you have your brain. Go get 'em!

From Realms Beyond

IA: I do not support homosexuality at any level. I believe it is wrong and, to avoid the 'E' word, bad. However, people have the right to be whatever they want to be, and it was not my intention to offend homosexuals or anyone else for that matter.. (except cheaters, who I hope are terribly offended by my posting and are so mad that they quit playing diablo and diablo 2 forever HA HA!)
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci

Messages In This Thread
Dazed... - by Albion Child - 04-03-2003, 05:18 PM
Dazed... - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 04-03-2003, 06:07 PM
Dazed... - by Chaerophon - 04-03-2003, 06:47 PM
Dazed... - by TheDragoon - 04-03-2003, 06:48 PM
Dazed... - by Albion Child - 04-03-2003, 07:28 PM