What's the next version to be released? 1.11?
I have all that information on a quick reference sheet, so you could have saved yourself the typing, and the attitude.

What some people view as "spice", "challenge", etc., is tedium to me. I'd already waded through Hell in D1 with my warriors and rogues, so I decided to try the challenge of a sorcerer, which I'd read about on various forums. I had a lot of fun and grew very "powerful" thanks to books and Enchanted shrines. I knew Hell would be a challenge, but I didn't have any trouble until levels 14, 15 and 16. True, some monsters are resistant to at least one form of magical attack, but that resistance is usually high. I might have tried Flash and some other magic-based attacks, but I can't remember now. What I do remember is that it was tedious in those last levels, and nowhere near as fun as playing the warrior and rogue.

Defend "the legend" all you want, but it still has unresolved issues and bugs. :)

Messages In This Thread
What's the next version to be released? 1.11? - by Smoketest - 07-12-2004, 11:23 PM