Ongoing - Estimations of class function and power?
tal125,Apr 7 2004, 01:12 PM Wrote:I've found with my Paladin that unless I have 3 or more levels on a critter that I can very easily take a dirt nap when faced by two critters. Part of this is due to my stubborn insistence upon using a two handed maul rather than shield/mace combo but its also due to the fact that my best skills for managing that situation are on a timer. Now that I have divine favor with a ten second span I can usually heal myself and if I'm lucky and have one, drink a mana potion. This gives me a second chance at the destroying the mob. If I fail to remove one of the mob from the equation after the df/heal trick than I am usually in pretty bad trouble....
That's not true on my part... I could take up to 2 critters of the same level as myself when I was still using Rank 1 Divine Favor... I could also deal with 3 critters of one level below me. I also use a two handed maul, by the way :) I guess it may have something to do with the fact that I'm heavily trained in Stamina and have that talent that increases your health by 20.

My rogue, however, had some serious trouble soloing multiple critters of the same level as himself at once.

Messages In This Thread
Ongoing - Estimations of class function and power? - by Flayer - 04-07-2004, 05:30 PM