Inferno Sorc?
Well I've built an inferno sorc before. The biggest problem wih the build in my mind is that there aren't any really good support skills for it that I can think of. The build I did was an inferno/frozen orb sorc, but its hard not to just orb anything thats not cold immune. Basically as far as items go the main thing is the leaf staff. You can buy a 2 socketed one in act 1 normal with good extra skills. Like I bought one that had +3 inferno on it (and other skills) which upped my inferno even higher. I've also found them with +3 fire mastery so it should be possible to find them with both inferno and fire mastery skills which would be just about perfect. When I built mine I went just the normal uniques with skills route: shako, 2 soj's, magefist, vipermagi, maras. What could be a better option though is to get a circlet with +3 fire skills and an amulet with the same. That should boost your inferno even higher. The main thing with inferno is you need as many points into it and fire mastery as possible to really make it the most effective. I've been thinking of trying that with mine and seeing if maybe it makes it easier for me to stick with inferno too. Orb would be 4 skills weaker and inferno/fire mastery two skills stronger. So I might be able to orb to chill things then inferno to kill them more effectively. Though if you use a holy freeze merc (I don't remember which mine uses) then you don't really need to use orb to chill and you can just inferno away. Fire skill charms would also help of course, but I never bothered with them. Another possible way you could do the build is a high defense one. Since when you are using inferno you are standing still and getting hit interupts it having a high defense would help you get interupted less. So you could max one of the cold armors to up your defence and wear an armor with a skill point and high defense instead of vipermagi which I wore. So obviously Arkaine's Valor would be best for this, but Que-Hegan's Wisdom or Que-Hegan's Wisdom could work too. You also might even consider Naj's Light Plate above all those except the Valor. I don't know if a high defence inferno sorc would work well or not, but its an idea. As I said to start with, my main stumbling block with the build is what do you use as your secondary skill to compliment your inferno.

Messages In This Thread
Inferno Sorc? - by Mael-Storm - 02-16-2003, 03:48 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by TheDragoon - 02-16-2003, 04:04 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by Mael-Storm - 02-16-2003, 04:21 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by swirly - 02-16-2003, 05:09 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by TheDragoon - 02-16-2003, 04:14 PM
Inferno Sorc? - by monkeycid - 02-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Inferno Sorc? - by Bun-Bun - 02-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Inferno Sorc? - by Nonsensical - 02-18-2003, 02:22 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by swirly - 02-18-2003, 02:39 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by Myself - 02-19-2003, 01:50 AM
Inferno Sorc? - by kandrathe - 02-20-2003, 05:20 PM