WTF, mates.
Yeah, Vengeance is the most likely skill, so far. With my Zealot, Piotyr, I couldn't get far in Hell because of how long it takes Zeal to do significant damage. He's horribly low on Vitality (only about 800-900 life, and that's with over 200 added from equipment), so he can't tank the stronger monsters long enough to do that damage, and Zeal does not lend itself to hit and run attacks, because I get surrounded too fast, and have to run away before much damage is done, and what little damage is done is usually regenerated before I can get back in to attack again. Unless, that is, I switch to the Headstriker I was lucky enough to find, but that seems to have tiny durability, and barely lasts fifteen minutes without needing repaired.

So, what I was going for is something to do heavy damage in one quick, well-placed strike, instead of the random, over-time damage of Zeal.

With the energy shield, I've heard of a very annoying bug that makes it completely useless against elemental attacks, so I'm really hoping to avoid that. So far I've been thinking to add in some static-field and some cold spells. I stuck a point into Frost Nova, and that has been extremely useful, even with just one point. Perhaps I'll go all the way up to Frozen Orb, and some points in Cold Master, to use that against Fire Immunes, and to freeze normal enemies, so they're more maneagable.

Messages In This Thread
WTF, mates. - by Bob the Beholder - 02-05-2004, 04:24 AM
WTF, mates. - by Wyrm - 02-05-2004, 04:55 AM
WTF, mates. - by Bob the Beholder - 02-05-2004, 06:45 AM
WTF, mates. - by Nightwind - 02-05-2004, 08:45 AM
WTF, mates. - by Wyrm - 02-06-2004, 04:24 AM
WTF, mates. - by Bob the Beholder - 02-06-2004, 05:08 AM
WTF, mates. - by GenericKen - 02-06-2004, 05:31 PM
WTF, mates. - by Boooyakasha - 02-11-2004, 04:27 PM