Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
I couldn't kill Griff. Or I couldn't figure out how to; there didn't seem to be any appropriate dialogue options.

Also, I guess you can't get the Dustil quest as a male. Carth's entry in my questlog moved to the Completed Quests section without him ever mentioning his wife or son (makes sense I guess, that's not something you really discuss with your male fighting buddies).

I also found out that if you complete the "Bastila's Mother" sidequest the 'bad' way (getting her to walk out without reconciling with her mother) her romance stops (or breaks, whatever). I had to break character for that little bit. <_<

I think I may have hit a bug or something. I've had 3 or 4 conversations with Juhani without her qust entry updating. I haven't gotten to the slavery dialogues (which are the important ones, that unlock her sidequest), but I'm pretty sure the Taris dialogues gave me updates in my other game. I wonder if me being the evil guy I am, I chose the 'wrong' options and broke her quest.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by WarLocke - 12-28-2003, 09:32 PM