The Paladin Stallion
Change "boxing" to fisticuffs and it would sound more appropriate to the time period. :)

+Str is essentially useless, since no matter what, your fists will only ever do 1-2 damage. This makes Might essentially useless, IMO, although admittedly, doing 3-6 damage(+200% damage) might be good. The Holy Element auras... personally, they sound a little iffy to me. Fist of the Heavens SOUNDS like it would be appropriate, but there's no actual punching involved(did they ever fix the bug where it auto-targets even if you can't see anything?) Blessed Hammer should NOT be allowed(illegal weapon in the ring!) Defiance would also be pretty crappy, since it multiplies your base ac(which would be in the low 2-digits) Vengeance would IMO be a suitable way to bypass physical immunes, since you actually have to punch them to do the damage(unlike say, burning them if they so much as come near you) Likely a Prayer/Meditate/Conviction/Vengeance paladin with high vit/energy(and possibly dex, if the level diff gets too great) would be the best build for this.

Regarding charms, I would say, allow them. Think of them as "good-luck charms"(ala smelly old underwear, lucky rabbit's foot, etc), that bring you better luck(eg, your hit was aimed better, or you hit that little bit harder) I'm not sure if +damage charms work for punches anyway.

All of the above are my opinions, and feel free to accept or disregard any of them(except Blessed Hammer. How could you miss that?) Otherwise, great guide. :)

Edit: You might want to ignore the comment about str. I was browsing through patch.txt and it stated something about correctly displaying damage for weaponless fighting. I might be wrong about one or the other. :)

Messages In This Thread
The Paladin Stallion - by Alejack - 12-02-2003, 10:37 PM
The Paladin Stallion - by Baajikiil - 12-03-2003, 01:43 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by Neon Elephant - 12-03-2003, 04:25 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by Guest - 12-04-2003, 02:51 PM
The Paladin Stallion - by Alejack - 12-10-2003, 12:02 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by lilnecro - 12-10-2003, 12:31 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by ZatarRufus - 12-10-2003, 03:57 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by ZatarRufus - 12-10-2003, 04:10 AM
The Paladin Stallion - by AtomicKitKat - 12-10-2003, 05:46 AM