Stun Bear?
@Lavcat
Quote:My bear is currently using AD to break PI.

Good idea. That works as well, but I found that it took to long to kill the huge hp monsters in multiplayer hell games to be worth my while. YMMV. If you really want to do full clears, either an amp wand, or high elemental weapon on both you and your merc can handle the job.

@malphigian
Quote:I hadn't actually considered might for my merc, as I thought HoW and Maul will give me sufficient damage dealing, I was leaning towards either Defiance for extra defense or blessed aim.

Defiance isn't a bad idea, the boost from werebear and it can provide a high defense indeed. But, I've found that the only monsters that are not stunned all the time(from shockwave) are those that have little difficulty hitting me even with high defense(act bosses/champs/uniques). Even when fighting, say, minions of destruction, Lister is the only one who actually gets to land a blow. And he seems to hit even if you have *very* high defense.

I only suggest might to maximize your offense, and because the merc itself becomes a great source of damage with the might aura+HOW. It may be more effective to have defiance, especially if you want to spend more time attacking than spamming shockwave.

Messages In This Thread
Stun Bear? - by malphigian - 11-02-2003, 08:57 PM
Stun Bear? - by LavCat - 11-03-2003, 05:36 AM
Stun Bear? - by malphigian - 11-03-2003, 07:01 AM
Stun Bear? - by LavCat - 11-03-2003, 09:47 AM
Stun Bear? - by Baajikiil - 11-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Stun Bear? - by LavCat - 11-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Stun Bear? - by malphigian - 11-03-2003, 06:57 PM
Stun Bear? - by Baajikiil - 11-03-2003, 07:53 PM