naked sorceress
Reposted from now closed beta thread...

I have a sorceress who is not strong enough to equip her armor without charms. However equipping her armor with the charms shows the armor properly equipped in the game, and the character screen displays the bonuses.

The problem is that she looks naked to other players. Not that she is all that modest, mind you, but she finds this a bit disconcerting. I have tried equipping and unequipping her stuff and moving it around, but when viewed from another computer she is clearly not wearing any clothes.

I have heard of similar bugs before, but in this instance it was *not* the case before the patch. This is something new. Her shield and weapons display fine on the other machine.

Added: I am afraid that server-side her stats are not what I am seeing and that she would be in big trouble should she meet a monster.

Ruvanal, I think, once posted the order in which item attributes were added from the different body parts. It sounds like this kind of problem but with a new twist, since 1.09 her armor was perfectly visable to other players.

Any ideas? Other than dumping hard earned skill points in strength?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."

Messages In This Thread
naked sorceress - by LavCat - 10-30-2003, 04:45 AM
naked sorceress - by NiteFox - 10-30-2003, 08:58 AM
naked sorceress - by Arnulf - 10-30-2003, 01:44 PM
naked sorceress - by Guest - 10-30-2003, 03:11 PM
naked sorceress - by LavCat - 10-30-2003, 08:12 PM
naked sorceress - by Ruvanal - 10-30-2003, 09:55 PM
naked sorceress - by LavCat - 11-01-2003, 09:06 AM