New and (Hopefully) Improved Hunter Guide
Gogo gadget double post! While it violates the threading principle, I'll have a few directed replies here.

@ShadowHM:
Heh, and thanks to you for reading my guide and making me feel useful. :)

@adamantine:
I dunno, I'm pretty sure that Elly wanted to ban me after my initial spot of off-site linking (TheDragoon's guides...so useful), so I probably shouldn't risk it. :D

@Occhidiangela:
Yes, I do keep my TP scrolls in my belt; I really should do that with all of my characters, but for most of them, inventory space isn't quite so much of a concern. ID scrolls, though...well, in case I find any magic item that I desperately need to identify (blue ethereal Feral Axe!), it's usually more convenient to drop a few charms, pick up item, identify using tome (ethereal Feral Axe of Craftsmanship :(), and toss the offending item, without needing to waste too much time dashing to camp. You're right, though, it is a waste of space...on my Artimentalist (who has 10 Natural GCs, thus absolutely no tome space), I moved 4 ID scrolls into my belt, too, but it's not quite the same. Carrying the Horadric Cube is a very good idea, since I have plenty of stash space. I'll try it.

My second Bow is Kuko Shakaku, and I always keep it full on arrows, so that I can better handle large, crowded groups or PIs whenever they happen to stop by. But yes, the weapon switch also serves as a good place for storage (why, oh why, can't I dual-wield arrows, though? :D).

Death's Hand and Sash...good call. I'll add them.

I had heard that, about Aura flashing! Why, Blizzard?! That's definitely one of the coolest tactics I've seen coming out of the Summoning Tree. :(

But anyway, thanks a bunch for the suggestions.
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)

Messages In This Thread
New and (Hopefully) Improved Hunter Guide - by Guest - 10-22-2003, 03:04 PM
New and (Hopefully) Improved Hunter Guide - by FenrisWulf - 10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
New and (Hopefully) Improved Hunter Guide - by Guest - 10-22-2003, 10:11 PM
New and (Hopefully) Improved Hunter Guide - by Guest - 10-23-2003, 04:45 PM