notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills
Zath,Oct 6 2003, 09:46 AM Wrote:You have to be a little more thorough then eyeballing monster health bars.
You might wish to test it yourself. No mod is needed. Assassin Shock Web is ideal to use as a lock out and both Wake of Fire and Blade Sentinel can be locked out. This isn't a difficult test.

Indeed, although the animations and damages are different from v1.10s, it is very clear to me that Shock Web (slvl 1) in v1.09 (SP, not realm test) is also locking out Wake of Fire (slvl 20). This is the only test I've done in v1.09 and I am not prepared to test anything on Realm.

In v1.10s, trusting my eyesight for detail in seeing a monster not damaged on their health bar isn't a relevant issue, not just because the swings are large and obvious, but also because, as I noted above, I have done the test with Poison Nova. It is rather hard to miss a difference in whether a monster fails to turn green based on whether they are being "protected" by a shock web.

I have also tried Chain Lightning and a number of other spells on the list.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Crystalion - 10-06-2003, 10:08 AM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by relight - 10-07-2003, 04:44 AM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 10-07-2003, 05:04 PM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 10-07-2003, 09:35 PM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 11-02-2003, 04:05 AM