Help me out, fellow Lurkers!
Quote:2. I do not have patience like Mongojerry(You're my idol!!!), who can actually wait around and not kill stuff.

:lol:

Quote:I hope you have great ideas for a character for me, so that I would not have to waste my $50 spent on the Diablo Battle Chest.

Are there any character classes you haven't played? If so, pick one of them, possibly at random, and focus on that class. Then, you can either look at that class's skills and create your own build or read a couple of guides here or at diabloii.net for that class and then decide on a build you'd prefer to play. Don't worry about making "mistakes" with your first character of this class. Try things out and experiment a bit. By the time you're level 50 and are in the middle of nightmare, you should have a good handle on how the class plays and what your prefered fighting style with that character class is. If you find that you made some "mistakes" when assigning stat or skill points, you can decide then if you want to start over and build your character "correctly."

Messages In This Thread
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by NeoLunar - 09-16-2003, 09:18 AM
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by Casperi - 09-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by Guest - 09-16-2003, 04:40 PM
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by MongoJerry - 09-16-2003, 07:11 PM
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by the Langolier - 09-17-2003, 03:39 AM
Help me out, fellow Lurkers! - by schizoidmime - 09-17-2003, 04:49 AM