Text messaging invades English schools!
Quote:I hate to say this.. (oh who am I kidding? I love to say this) but I cried each and every night, for 3 full months after I saw Becoming part2.

I must be scatterbrained... I've never seen the title for an episode of Buffy. I mean, they don't show it before the episode, or after... So I always have to say "that episode where X happened", and it's really annoying.

That said, where I live we only get the "second-string" episodes on FX. Until this season, FX only showed the series up through the end of the Glory storyline (season 4? or 5? The Master was season 1, then it was all about that harbinger kid in season 2, then Faith and the mayor in season 3, then the Initiative and Adam is season 4, so yeah, I guess Glory was season 5). This season FX got "new" episodes, so I had the chance to see the whole "nerd" storyline which, honestly, wasn't very good. The very last episode I've seen is the one where the "head honcho nerd" tries to shoot Buffy and... misses. Then they went and started showing reruns again... I really want to see what happens next, dangit! :ph34r:

(Edit: Had a brain fart. Removed spoilers)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

Messages In This Thread
Text messaging invades English schools! - by Vash - 03-04-2003, 01:44 AM
Text messaging invades English schools! - by WarLocke - 03-06-2003, 10:08 PM