Final Fantasy : Origins
Truth is, once you hit a certain point with 4 White Wizards, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can kill you. It is impossible to die. But it is slow going.

Maybe. I'll do it, someday ;)

However, for the final battle, 4 White Wizards are the best. I can't remember what I did or why it rocked, but there is something that the White Wizards can do to the final boss that nobody else can, causing it to be over in seconds. Gosh it's been years. I honestly don't remember.

With Fade, it does lots of damage. 2 rounds and he's dead (unless he casts Cure4 but I think he doesn't until round 4 or 5).

I usually have a Red Mage and a Thief in my parties - they're not that powerful (although a Red Mage with a Silver Sword at level 6 is quite strong), but adds versatility - RM becomes my healer later on by using Heal Staff almost all the time, while a Ninja runs easily from battles and can cast Fast. I rarely use white or black mages because RM in the early game can replace both, and later on the items you get (Mage Staff, White Shirt, Zeus Gauntlet, name it) can be used by anybody and are quite useful.
[Image: lukesnewlightsaber.jpg]

An elegant weapon for a more civilized time. For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic. Before the dark times, before the Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Jedi Knight - 08-10-2003, 03:16 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Elric of Grans - 08-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Doc - 08-11-2003, 02:53 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Jedi Knight - 08-11-2003, 02:54 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Doc - 08-11-2003, 03:20 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Medicine Man - 08-11-2003, 06:51 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Jedi Knight - 08-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by NERDmanWhippy - 08-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Final Fantasy : Origins - by Doc - 08-12-2003, 04:36 PM