notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills
lemekim,Aug 2 2003, 02:20 AM Wrote:Hmmm... while in 1.09 there is indeed no benefit to pumping Blade Sentinel, I seem to recall from my playtesting in 1.10 that the duration of it increases with higher levels. Are you sure about the constant duration? Or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me.
Ah, excellent point. Arreat Summit is still wrong on this score. The duration goes way up if you pump it. I will come back with an edit in an hour or so if no one else does, but it seems like around .4 secs/skill pt.

edit: yep, displays 13.1 seconds at level 20, making them last long enough to barely be able to (with the 2 second recast delay) bump into the 5 trap limit. Of course if you have other traps out you'll bump into that effect (it zaps an older trap as you cast the new one) sooner.

Neither Blade Shield or Fury have this effect, to wit, only Blade Sentry is a "trap".

I personally can't see pumping BS for the duration unless you have points to burn or an odd build. But getting a duration bump with +skills is nice.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits

Messages In This Thread
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Crystalion - 08-02-2003, 04:00 AM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by relight - 10-07-2003, 04:44 AM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 10-07-2003, 05:04 PM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 10-07-2003, 09:35 PM
notes on v1.10 (beta) Assassin Blade skills - by Guest - 11-02-2003, 04:05 AM