Help review my PC workstation build list, please and thanks.
(05-03-2013, 03:14 AM)Hammerskjold Wrote: If Haswell will enable me to finally have a 'good enough' tablet pc with a stylus, I'm all set. We don't have StarTrek datapads just yet IMO, but damn it's getting closer each cycle.

In that case you may want to keep an eye out for Broadwell and later. The Intel roadmap is pretty clear about the TDP requirements, and I'm very excited to see what can be done with those much lower power requirements.

About star trek though:

I absolutely LOVE the PADD ipad app. It simulates the ST datapad, making all the associated noises and is like a memory alpha-lite. Not as good as Memory Alpha for complete info, but still delicious to have in your hand with the interactive noises and Majel Barrett as the computer voice. I'm submerged into the atmosphere of Star Trek.

Note: As time passes, I am loving the Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 case more and more. I've added fans, and it is performing much better than initial sight. The whole thing is nicely engineered from cable management to aesthetics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help review my PC workstation build list, please and thanks. - by Drasca - 05-03-2013, 04:56 AM