Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy.
(10-28-2012, 03:47 AM)Taem Wrote: Sound like a case of bad training to me. Nothing more, nothing less. It's very unfortunate, but I'd hardly blame all police in America for one jumpy snipers bad actions. The rest of the police obviously were never trained properly in suicide prevention and just fell on their hostage negotiation training. It's too bad, and I'm sure there will be retraining to do, but again, you can't blame all police in America for a captain and a snipers bad training.

I agree. But it's also not good enough to say they weren't trained properly. It sounds like the team on site knew there was no hostage situation before the sniper arrived. So why was he set up and why were officers approaching the house? Without knowing the details of everything that went on at the scene, those decisions seem to defy common sense much less suicide prevention training. Gross negligence perhaps. I'm not even getting into the guy who pulled the trigger because he did not have much margin for error in making a decision. Point is he shouldn't have even been put in that situation.

You take a jury from that community and present them with this lawsuit and the sheriff is going to need a lot better excuses than that his officers were threatened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bourgeois pigs kill suicidal 16 year old boy. - by Nystul - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM