Betting in a PvP Arena?
^^Precisely this. It baffles me that so many people are worried that PvM will take a hit when they try to balance PvP - it is all in their heads. Balancing skills in PvP is EASY TO do without it affecting PvM in the slightest. They were doing this back in the D1 days - spells in PvP were halved, but did their full damage still vs monsters, just as an example, resists not withstanding.

My biggest worry though is that will only be an arena system where you duel random people, and we wont be able to make custom games specifically for dueling like we did in D1 or D2 - where we can duel with people we know. I want to be able to make a game like "FIT vs. Shade" and only those we invite are allowed in and we can duel one another as well as spectate. I still wonder why they took custom games out in general, I much prefer that over having to invite someone or just joining some random public game. Also, I still haven't figured out why we cannot travel across realms unless we want don't mind making a new char. On D1, I could take all my chars to Europe with no problem.......it seems like Blizz is just regressing in every aspect, the social system of bnut 2.0 included.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Archon_Wing - 07-17-2012, 10:12 PM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Occhidiangela - 07-17-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Archon_Wing - 07-18-2012, 07:12 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Frag - 07-18-2012, 01:09 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by NuurAbSaal - 07-18-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by MongoJerry - 07-18-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Occhidiangela - 07-19-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by FoxBat - 07-19-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by Archon_Wing - 07-19-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by FireIceTalon - 07-20-2012, 12:02 AM
RE: Betting in a PvP Arena? - by MongoJerry - 07-20-2012, 10:26 AM