D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
(07-12-2012, 01:16 PM)Tal Wrote:
(07-12-2012, 01:30 AM)RedRadical Wrote: Hardly. I'm not the one running around the forum tattle tailing because someone made a post I didn't like. Guess I just have thicker skin than that Smile

Also, I think Elric can reply and/or report me on his own if he has a problem with me, he doesn't need Hammer to be his PR tool.

If the website admin tells you to stop doing something - take it to heart. Right now he's the only person standing between you and a very long vacation from this forum.

Stop attacking the other posters.

D3 excels at inducing rage towards the game, other forum posters and the backing companies, that's undeniable. Smile
The frustration with the game has to go somewhere, and often people end up lashing out at the wrong places or being overly sensitive to some statements.
Even though I haven't posted here for long, I've lurked here for a long time, so I recognize most of the posters, and I'm a bit surprised how heated the discussions here get about D3.
Although it's mostly the same few people in the pro and anti-D3/Blizz camps of course.

On topic: I'm appalled that the increased damage issue still has not even been commented on by Blizzard after a full two weeks, let alone being dealt with.
As this is a significant issue, and it contributes to a large portion of the high difficulty of the game: people are taking more damage than they should, and the damage numbers were already out of hand before this factor came into play.

They took down the servers several times this week for maintenance, but it all seems related to adding features to the RMAH, what's up with those priorities!
Although I'm probably seen to be firmly in the "anti-Blizzard/Diablo/hater" camp, as most of my posts are negative towards either (including this one), I'm really not trying to do this on purpose.
It's simply hard for me to be content with the attitude Blizzard is seemingly taking up about this.

There was a period of several weeks where their own representatives completely ignored the community regarding any significant and/or game-breaking issues, and now they seem to be posting again but these threads are being actively ignored.
There is a plethora of information in countless threads regarding the increased damage, loot drop rate and quality issues, which I feel are the most significant issues currently which don't get a single reply.
But meanwhile, mostly inane issues (such as convenience features like crafting several items at once), is what the representatives comment on.

It nearly feels like an insult when a blue poster regularly makes updates such as "now you can buy Gold and Gems in the RMAH too!", but the actual issues of importance are not even being commented on.
Whether that is their intention or not, that's how it seems where their priorities lie, and IMHO, that's not what they should be doing right now.

And I'm rambling again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by Kurosu - 07-12-2012, 11:15 PM