D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
Yea, because double standard rules just rock, dont they? Especially when you are on the "favorable" side of them.

(07-12-2012, 09:34 AM)ViralSpiral Wrote: My theory is that no Blizzard employee has played a toon from 1-60 in a year or more. If they even still play at all when not working on Titan, I'm sure they just debug up a character of whatever class and level they want, with 99 billion gold, insert it wherever they want to play, decked out in whatever gear they want. This is why stuff that's obvious to the player base as tedious falls on deaf ears. I've been watching their forums and they listen to complaints on the AH/RMAH, but all the gameplay related complaints about balance or repairs or difficulty are all met with "we don't think this is an issue." Which in some cases, some of it might not be, but I don't think the player base, whingy as they are there, are wrong about every single thing, and I would think some of these issues would be obvious if the devs played the game the way we do.

Blizz might want to go to take a long look at the ratings of all 3 games on Amazon, and see what people are saying. D1 and D2 have 4 stars each with generally overwhelming positive comments. D3 has 2 stars with mostly 1-star reviews, and while alot of those bad reviews are kind of stupid (many complaining about server issues), there are a number of legitimate ones also. When you have an overwhelming consensus like this, it should occur to them that perhaps the issue is with the game and not the players.....they have too much pride though, or more likely, they love that 15% cut.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by FireIceTalon - 07-12-2012, 04:15 PM