Max Schaefer talks about TL2 and D3
(06-13-2012, 06:47 PM)Roland Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 06:39 PM)Ashock Wrote: On the DSF, there was much to discuss, about a great game. In the early days of the LL, there was also much to discuss about another great game.

I think you see where I'm going with this.

If you're referring to my impatience for certain people, then it's not a bug, but a feature.

However, what exactly are you referring to?

Ok. I understand your frustration with the game, and in what ways it's a letdown from its predecessors. What I still don't understand is why you continue to attempt to discuss (and I use that term loosely) such shortcomings with people who don't feel the same way. It just feels like you're trolling for the sake of it, and I don't recall that being a character trait you possessed (except when dealing with, har har, trolls). As I said, though, maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Not trying to piss on your parade or anything. Just a curiosity. Call it my faith in humanity. Tongue

Oh, that's simple.

The older I get, the more impatient with ppl I get.

Besides, if I am still posting on this forum in 2-3 months, and I say this b/c I tend to take time off from posting here, I am 100% positive that I will come back and the D3 section will be a ghost town. I will enjoy looking at these threads that much more.

Look at it this way. I originally posted that this game needs saving only a few days after it came out. I got attacked for this by a small army of Blizzard fanboys, who were not even at the point of the game as to be able to judge my opinions for what they were.
These ppl seemed to take my criticism of this game personally, as if they had a hand in developing it.

As I've said, the older I get, the less patience I have for the blind. Well, not the physically blind, in case you wondered. Although, I always did think that Ray Charles was overrated.

Either way, I think I'm done with this topic.

Edit:

If this were just an inferior game, I would be upset, but not like this.
What upsets me the most is that this is an obvious money grab by Blizzard, and nothing else. This game is intended to revolve around the RMAH, and that is what is the most upsetting to me. How a great company like this can go down that road in such an obvious way. It's like they thought to themselves that yeah.... if we are going to lose WOW subscribers to D3, it might as well make it worth it for us. I hate greed for the sakes of greed.

Messages In This Thread
Max Schaefer talks about TL2 and D3 - by Mavfin - 06-13-2012, 04:51 AM
RE: Max Schaefer talks about TL2 and D3 - by Ashock - 06-13-2012, 07:23 PM