Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee
I think that part of the problem is that Sirian isn't using Revenge, and that many of the skills with comparable healing effects only get them with runes that unlock very late. Even then Revenge is still better in my opinion.

Playing with Revenge is kind of like playing while chain drinking healing potions, especially with the glyph that increases the proc rate to 60%. In most situations you are being attacked by multiple foes and it procs every few seconds. It's also way less tactically interesting than say Furious Charge for example. On rare occasions I've been hurt badly as I get knocked back and have to wonder how best to use the proc. Should I use up an escape ability to leap into a crowd so I can trigger it and get fully healed? However, almost all the time it's something to automatically hit when the button lights up. So I can understand if someone were to reject the skill as less fun than some others.

When I like my barbarian it's because I'm taking so much damage that Revenge isn't enough and I still have to move around at times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basic Math - The Failure of Diablo Melee - by ErickTheRed - 06-04-2012, 12:45 AM