Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions?
(05-20-2012, 12:13 AM)Crusader Wrote: For passives I have jungle fortitude to make myself and my pets tougher. Zombie handler gives me an extra dog and makes my dogs and gargantuan even tougher.

I'm of the mind that Jungle Fortitude and Zombie Handler are almost required.

I'm 41 now, and this has been my soloing build since level 30: link

I've played around with other specs, but this is the one I enjoy the most. 4 Zombie Dogs + Gargantuan + Templar tank for me while I spam bouncing AoE Firebombs or single-target Poison Darts w/ Splinters.

Single target damage in boss fights is really low, but I am nigh-unkillable as long as I can keep 2 or 3 of my minions alive. I have huge mobility thanks to Spirit Walk, and several ways of reducing damage and healing myself. I do all my damage at long range, and I only get in close to pop off a Soul Harvest (which heals me with the Siphon rune). If I was playing Hardcore, I'd go with a build similar to this. I almost always have SOMETHING ready to use that gives me an out - whether it be a healing potion, Spirit Walk, some minions ready to resummon, or a healing Soul Harvest.

edit: I almost forgot to mention that Firebomb with the Flash Fire rune works amazingly for destroying game objects. It's really fun to enter a room with a bunch of destroyable things and throw a few bouncing Firebombs around.

Messages In This Thread
Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by DeeBye - 05-16-2012, 03:33 AM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by DeeBye - 05-21-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Darts, spiders, or toads? Opinions? - by Zedd - 05-24-2012, 05:57 PM