I need to contact Jarulf
Oh! I am so sorry! Let me fix it for you... (puts on pants and zips up fly). There. Is that better? But seriously, thank you for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here.

I am the self proclaimed biggest Playstation Diablo fan in the entire world. Hahaha!!! I hope my arrogance does not offend anyone, but I play the game almost every day for unhealthy amounts of time. Most of my free time is dedicated to playing or talking about the Diablo series with my friends, brother, and other people online.

I have taken an interest in the PSX version of the original PC classic because it was actually the first version of the game that I played. My friend showed it to me on the PC one day and I became immediately interested in it. I then went out and bought it for Playstation after I found out Blizzard had ported it. I think one of the reasons I like it on the PSX so much is because the single player mode allows you to easily access the harder difficulties and I am more of a fan of the single play than the multiplay. I am not much of a fan of the cooperative play, but I really dig legit player duels.

For a while I could not play Diablo 2 because the only computer I had in my house did not meet the processor speed requirements. Now I have a better computer in my own room but have not yet gotten an internet connection. This has left me feeling lonely in many of my Diablo 1 and 2 quests, but I have actually grown to like my own independence. My concentration and focus on the game is much better as well. Whenever I play Diablo 1 on the pc, I play hellfire so I can access the higher difficulties and explore the new dungeons.

I actually forgot to mention one minor difference...

*Pepin the Healer does not offer the option to heal you, but rather he automatically heals you upon speaking to him, just as in hellfire.

Also...

*The PSX experience cap is still under research, but it is close to 30,000 EXP. A little odd number after that, but this is basically it. Any large amount over this number converts all EXP won to zero. Bummer!

*I may have to check the dungeon shorcuts for a multiplayer game. Like I said, I do not play multiplayer often, so I am not sure if they are there in that mode. And before I had no idea single player on the PC did not offer them to players who met the required levels.

So will Jarulf appear on the forum you directed me to? I would really like to see if he is interested in my info. If not, I can always write the guide myself, but since the guide is well known and incredibly informative, I thought the info would find a nice home in his guide.

Messages In This Thread
I need to contact Jarulf - by Obsidian Zodiac - 07-14-2003, 11:57 AM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Pren - 07-14-2003, 05:40 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Phredreeke - 07-14-2003, 07:46 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Obsidian Zodiac - 07-14-2003, 08:11 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Occhidiangela - 07-14-2003, 08:39 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Yrrek - 07-14-2003, 10:02 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Obsidian Zodiac - 07-15-2003, 11:43 AM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Occhidiangela - 07-15-2003, 01:39 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by yangman - 07-15-2003, 04:02 PM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Obsidian Zodiac - 07-16-2003, 12:38 AM
I need to contact Jarulf - by Oomph-aak - 07-16-2003, 02:00 AM