Mandibular and maxillary third molar extraction experiences...
Quote:Hi,
I hope, for your sake, that there's no history of diabetes in your family. Nor of rheumatoid arthritis.

As for lost time, I've had surgeries where I've needed to be aware and alert to aid. It was interesting, but I'd rather nap through it.;)

--Pete

My second surgery experience wa the worst. I started the gas in the prep room and according to the surgeon and team, when they moved me to the surgical suite, I hopped out of the chair and up on the table with little assistance and then when the procedure was over I climbed down and into another chair for the trip to recovery. My memory stopped when the gas started, and picked up again in the recovery room: drives me crazy.

Re: family history of DM and RA, neither in direct family, but DM has figured prominently in early deaths among my maternal second cousins (one at 53, one at 45). I'm only 31, but have been concerned for years about where I may be headed.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!

Messages In This Thread
Mandibular and maxillary third molar extraction experiences... - by Maitre - 12-30-2009, 08:41 PM