Fire cross bug
Interesting read on this "lichery" state. Setting a friend's town corpse from zero to positive HP via heal other or resurrect needs to be tested properly in order to verify the crashing. I recall that this test was done in rather unstable latency, so I would not have been surprised if either of us randomly dropped out. While you are dead in town due to the flaming cross, you can still access your inventory. Nothing can be moved around, but you can use potions or scrolls.

I remember some time back when i was in a game with a hacker, who was testing out that damage wrap around bug (Where your effective chance to hit was zero due to unbelievable damage). He was using unstable hacked items which morphed back to stable hacked uniques when dropped. Well I was curious and picked up "doombringer ring" and decided to try it out. Of course, that -30hp pretty much caused permanent death for my lvl 1 sorc. I had 0/0 HP, and every game I entered was with a sorcerer corpse, unable to remove the ring. That ring was certainly a doombringer heheh.

Messages In This Thread
Fire cross bug - by maht1 - 04-26-2009, 09:03 AM
Fire cross bug - by weakwarrior - 04-26-2009, 10:54 AM
Fire cross bug - by LemmingofGlory - 04-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Fire cross bug - by maht1 - 04-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Fire cross bug - by Jarulf - 04-27-2009, 06:49 AM
Fire cross bug - by Alamara - 04-27-2009, 06:29 PM