Healadin Arena'ing
Quote:Yeah, there are definite choices to make in holy.

Sacred Cleansing is fairly lame, but I'm wondering if the odd procs when rogues are beating on me or mages are messing with my partner might not add some wins here and there that we'd otherwise miss. Its heavily debated on arena junkies forums I know, mostly because I don't think anyone really understands exactly what the 30% extra resistance actually means.

I doubt I will be picking up Beacon. I don't think it will be useful in 2's unless some really popular team completely lacks offensive dispel abilities AND applies pressure to both my partner and I at the same time. If we start doing 3's I might need to sacrifice some 2v2 throughput for beacon as I hear it is useful in 3's, somehow, despite the massive mana cost.

I'm also trying to decide how to gear at this point. Whether to pick up the new WG trinket with +crit to try to help make up for the crit lost moving from ret to proc....or keep the resilience. I'm not sure.

Also, on HP vs. DI - for 2's I think I'll go with more crit just because half my matches in 2's (or more) are me running away from some kind of melee DPS, and IoL procs are pretty important.

To be fair, IoL is now a lot less important to me than it once was, because it no longer makes your Holy Light faster. Instant Flash of Light is pretty nice, but most teams are going to have a healing debuff somewhere, which means your FoL will only be hitting you for about 1600-2000 base. I imagine I'm going to be juking heals a lot more often than I was before, because I'm not going to be able to rely on lag and user error to squeeze in one of those .75 sec Holy Lights anymore.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 04-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Artega - 04-19-2009, 03:25 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 04-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Artega - 04-20-2009, 10:14 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 05-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by shoju - 05-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 05-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Concillian - 05-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 05-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 06-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Healadin Arena'ing - by Mordekhuul - 06-02-2009, 12:50 PM