Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one
Will do.

I don't raid much with my rogue, because I hate him. It's more a hating of the class, but that's a rant for some other time LOL. (I have a dissertation on why every class is better in a raid setting than a rouge even with less DPS)

I checked before, and primals seem a lot cheaper on Terenas than on 'scalp. On scalp it's nothing to drop 50g on primal fire or shadow. ( I know these prices because I'm trying to stockpile mats for frozen shadoweave).

I haven't checked enchanting mats yet. I will have to check them out and see if I can D/E for a profit when I xfer. Arcane Dust is about 1g each, LPS are 20-25, and crystal fluxuate so wildly it's hard to price them.

We have a couple of sunwell trash pugs going, and 3 horde guilds in sunwell, but they are all at twins or mu'ru.

Hopefully I will be xfer'd by weds. and could maybe tag along on something thursday night, or get a kara group or somethin' this week.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - by shoju - 08-25-2008, 03:52 PM