Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one
Quote:I (and Kaine as well) are both married, have non-gamer wives and small children (My oldest plays WoW..... but let's not talk about that). We would love to do 25 man content if we weren't a detriment to the raid.
I have heard it remarked before that Lurkers on Terenas are a bit odd in that the majority are adults instead of teenagers. I'd say the average age is around 30 with a good amount in the 20's, a good amount in the 30's, and some to either extreme as well. I might even go so far as to raise the average to 35. I've not been keeping up with ages too well. All are welcome, but there is generally a higher maturity standard than most guilds and people understand things like being married and getting wife aggro. So sounds to me like you would fit right in.

Quote:What time zone is the server on? I'm EST.

wowwiki.com Wrote:Terenas is a Player vs Environment server for Blizzard's MMORPG, World of Warcraft. This is a Mountain Timezone server. This server was one of the original servers created by Blizzard.

Messages In This Thread
Trying to find a new home. Frag said I might be able to find one - by swirly - 08-22-2008, 07:55 PM