Can a broken coaxial cable make you feel dizzy?
Quote:Well it's still ringing even at work so looks like its an inner ear infection - oh joy. I tried holding my nose and blowing lightly to relieve some of the pressure and water came out of the sinus canal in my eyes - and a lot too. I've been going to the beach a lot lately and what probably happened is that I had leftover water still in my ear canal then went to work the next day and made my order in the freezer, effectively temporarily damaging my ear. I'll give it a few days and see if it goes away before bothering with a doctor. How funny that I thought it might of been the coaxial cable. Oh well; at least it goes to show I'm thorough;).
It won't help now, but as a preventative measure you can put 3-4 drops of a 50/50 white vinegar and rubbing alcohol solution in each ear after swimming. This helps keep your ear canals properly drained. Or so my mother always told me when I was young.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Can a broken coaxial cable make you feel dizzy? - by ima_nerd - 08-01-2008, 01:50 AM