Half-Life 2 - Episode Two
Really, The Half Life Saga Story Guide can fill in any blanks you may have regarding the Half-Life plot.

Recently I've been playing through Half-Life again, and I've found even more occurances of the G-Man than I found the first time through.

1) When you first start on the underground railroad escape through City 17's sewers, you meet a Vortigant and a human hiding in a truck container. They have a TV in there. For a brief moment when you first enter the container, the G-Man is on the TV. The Vortigant quickly shuts it off.

2) When you're on the road to Nova Prospekt, there's a house that allows you to look through a set of binoculars. Way off in the distance, you can see the G-Man talking to Colonel Cubbage, who you later meet and help defend.

It just seems like various members of the resistance talk to and work with the G-Man, or that everyone knows who he is but you.

I gotta admit I love the mystery of the G-Man, and hope that they never really tell you who he is. It's more fun to speculate (some of the wildest theories I've heard is that the G-Man is Gordon Freeman in the future, come back to help him out).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by Artega - 10-27-2007, 11:22 AM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by NiteFox - 10-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by Bolty - 10-28-2007, 12:46 AM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by Maitre - 11-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by NiteFox - 11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by Arnulf - 11-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Half-Life 2 - Episode Two - by Artega - 11-09-2007, 08:05 AM