Saint's Row without Hitman and Mayhem missions
I'm taking into account several things when you say you've played the game on an XBox before:

- You know how to start a mission by going to the map location.
- That you know how to find those map locations by selecting the appropriate landmark filter.
- That you played the Hitman and Mayhem missions before and know how they go down.

Now, the unknown factor here: is this a console version of the game you're playing, or a PC version? I'm clueless as to what platforms it's available on, see.

If its a PC version, take a look at the .ini file (or the like) and see if anything of interest has been set to '0'.

By the way, the "Lost in Translation" cinematic easily made Mr. Wong my favorite NPC. When I need an ally, he's the first one I call up. Sort of a martial-arts movie 'young-pupil-versus-crotchety-old-master' dynamic going on there.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.

Messages In This Thread
Saint's Row without Hitman and Mayhem missions - by Rhydderch Hael - 08-30-2007, 05:54 PM