Good morning, Terenas
Long time gamer, , and recent returned to WoW after several months. I'm looking for a new home.

The Amazon Basin crowd might remember me from the early days of Guild Wars, and some D2 *waves at Tuftears*, if you've gamed with TOG, you might have seen me in Planetsides. Unfortunately, neither group has a Horde side PvE guild at the right stage of progression. But from what I've seen digging through your forums, Lurkers on Terenas looks like a good fit. Mature, sensible, organized, and not raiding 5 days a week.

My level 70 undead mage, Malanicar, is a 375 JC, and when I left WoW back in March, he had most of the green cuts, and a lot of blue cuts. He has several heroic keys, and has been about halfway through Karazhan (I haven't seen Prince/Nightbane/Aran/Illhoof/NetherSpite).

New content is what I want to see. Both in raids, and in small groups. I have a questlog almost full with group/dungeon/elite quests, my last guild had a, ahem, problem with getting groups together when not raiding, and the server pop on Fenris was small enough that finding a tank that wasn't a devotee of the Leroy Jenkins School of Tanking was unlikely. I never saw the Slave Pens, for example, until I got my heroic key.

While I expect that I will be a good fit for Lurkers, I'm looking forward to getting the chance to show that to you.
So, if you need a mage in Outlands, look me up.

Messages In This Thread
Good morning, Terenas - by LtWarhound - 08-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by Treesh - 08-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by RTM - 08-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by Jester - 08-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by Treesh - 08-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by Mavfin - 08-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Good morning, Terenas - by Tuftears - 08-20-2007, 07:29 PM