Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl
Quote:Angel' date='Aug 17 2007, 11:12 AM' post='135309']
Too late. MGS4 delay has already been announced. Expect it Q1/Q2 2008. Will be worth the wait though. No question about it. Have you seen the last trailer with the fight between the two characters from Sons of Liberty? Breathtakingly awesome!
I still need to play MGS3... Oh well, at least 4 is for the PS3 so I won't have to worry about buying it for another couple of years (aka the amount of time that will probably elapse before I can afford a PS3).

Unfortunately for my entertainment and fortunately for my wallet, there's very little coming out that I'm interested in. I'll probably get Guild Wars: Eye of the North once it drops in price ($40 for an expansion? yeah right...), but that's about it. HG:L seems ok but the crappy character options for non-suscribers lost me. Still undecided about Fury, hasn't really been able to hold my interest, but we'll see how the game develops.

Right now I'm looking forward more to games that have been out for a while that I haven't gotten a chance to play, especially games that continue a series. The next time Gamestop/EB does a buy 2 get 1 free sale I think I'll stock up on a bunch of "older" games I have yet to play.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming games that makes me glad I'm a species born with opposabl - by Wyrm - 08-18-2007, 02:42 AM