Diablo [PaiN] Variant! - no healing, Team variant
Quote:Two new chars today:

Tk[Pain] - rogue
Awkward[Pain] - mage

Thanks for the replies people.

To Nystul:

Yeah, I know it seems abit strange that only those shrines are allowed, but there is a reason for that - I haven't looked through all the shrines, and I think it seems easier to note the shrines that CAN be used, since they are the ones most popular and known. If I were to go into the shrines who cast MS on you, or heal you or any other effect that would clash with the variant, I would have to name them and mostly people (like me right now) can't identify their names...also hard to remember which ones not to use, so I thought this would be simpler.

To Alamara: I see your point, but that is exactly why I thought this would remain a less popular variant when I first created it. Once you start playing, you'll find out that in order to avoid the "arduous" gaming, you have to play more defensively and use more tactics rather than rush in blindly. Maybe you should give it a try with a few players:)

I'm used to playing Ironman and hardcore characters, so the tactics gameplay is second nature to me. Still, it's near impossible to play solo, and finding even a reasonable skilled legitimate partner is a bit of a challenge these days.

Messages In This Thread
Diablo [PaiN] Variant! - no healing, Team variant - by Alamara - 04-21-2007, 06:18 PM