Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes
Brista,Jun 1 2003, 01:41 AM Wrote:Firstly if that is your view why are you reading a bug report forum?
Essentially to gossip about and discuss bugs that are already known. The thing that I can't be bothered doing is 1.09d bug research such as exploring claw damage additions to cold skill AoE in light of the fact that any current bugs may wellbecome obsolete information as soon as it's researched.

Quote:Secondly it is very very unlikely that 1.10 will fix all bugs. In fact anything discovered now has almost certainly missed the boat. It is useful to know about the bugs now and it will be quick to check whether they are still there when the patch comes out

Not "very unlikely" as I see it. With the rules changing as much as they are, I can assume most bug related information of 1.09d will now become obsolete. 1.10 will introduce a whole new set of bugs and oversights.

Quote:Thirdly there is no release date for 1.10, despite all the hype

True. But at least the most convenient measurement for that arbitrary date appears to have switched from "months" to "weeks". :D
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War

Messages In This Thread
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by Loschonorg - 05-29-2003, 01:34 AM
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by WarBlade - 05-29-2003, 02:35 AM
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by Loschonorg - 05-29-2003, 04:01 AM
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by WarBlade - 05-29-2003, 08:12 AM
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by Brista - 05-31-2003, 01:50 PM
Blades of Ice Killed Cold Immunes - by WarBlade - 05-31-2003, 04:33 PM