2.0 pvp system
Anyone have any good info on the 2.0 pvp system? Here's some vague observations from an hour of playing that have perplexed me:

* the running tally of honor on the new pvp tab... which seems to either be a very small value (i believe after winning an AV i had "~ 7") or what looks like a badly wordwrapped rendition of "~ ..." Is this just expected honor tokens from kills only, ignoring battleground bonus honor?

* titles are now locked at peak historic value, but battleground raid leader seems to be set based on it somehow as well. Is this working on your hidden "current" title, or your new displayed "peak" title, or is it just a coincidence that people with ranks like "marshal" are getting leader?

* even stranger, HKs still show the rank of the victim! How is that rank calculated, and does it affect how many new honor points the player is worth?

* most kills in group battleground pvp show as being worth 1 point, due to rounding. Is it rounded in fact, set to a minimum value of 1, or actually adding some fractional value to my end-of-day total that's being incorrectly displayed as "1"?

Lastly, does anyone have a link to a good page showing the finalized cost of all the honor and battleground rewards?

-- frink

Messages In This Thread
2.0 pvp system - by Professor Frink - 12-06-2006, 08:00 AM
2.0 pvp system - by Concillian - 12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
2.0 pvp system - by Watto44 - 12-07-2006, 11:23 AM
2.0 pvp system - by Professor Frink - 12-07-2006, 01:01 PM
2.0 pvp system - by Concillian - 12-07-2006, 08:52 PM