Waiting for Battlefield 2142? Don't bother
Am I the only one who thinks that this isn't that big of a deal? If it's the same system they used in that SWAT game previously, then all they do is analyze which in-game adds the player stares at the longest. So basically if you go AFK while standing in front of a poster you really throw their research off:)

Obvisouly it is pretty stupid. But the White Sox accepted 500k from 7-11 to change the start of their game times to 7:11. Is it lame for sponsorship to affect baseball this much? Yes. Is it even lamer to turn the 500k down? Oh hell yes.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London

Messages In This Thread
Waiting for Battlefield 2142? Don't bother - by Mithrandir - 10-21-2006, 07:47 AM