So, I'm starting a Shaman
Yeah, I doubt she'll be 60 by time the expansion rolls out (hell, I might not have my box up and running by time the expansion comes out, depending on how necessary I view getting another stick of RAM and other small upgrades), since I intend on spending lots of time slumming in the lower BG brackets with some friends.

On a side note, I'm going to be attempting to get my girlfriend interested in the game (after all, $15/month is a pretty cost-effective way of spending time together:)) and, basing this purely on her personality, I think she'll probably either go with a Shaman or Rogue, so I'd definitely like to keep my build complimentary to hers (and I'll probably start a thread asking about a good beginner build for her toon if I manage to catch her interest.)

An alternative, 30/21 Restoration/Enhancement build I came up with in a few seconds, focusing entirely on staying alive and being the best possible healer can be found here.

Seems the library is about to close, so I'm going to have to end this post a bit premature:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
So, I'm starting a Shaman - by Artega - 09-14-2006, 10:11 PM
So, I'm starting a Shaman - by Delc - 09-15-2006, 04:37 PM
So, I'm starting a Shaman - by Artega - 09-16-2006, 09:33 PM